Angie Sage was born in London and grew up in the Thames Valley and Kent. As a child she loved reading and particularly liked E. Nesbitt and Elizabeth Gouge. Her father worked in publishing and would bring home beautifully bound “dummy books” with blank pages that the young Sage would fill with pictures and stories.
She has two grown up daughters who provide her with inspiration and currently lives in Somerset.
Angie Sage books reviewed
A baby girl is rescued from a snowy path in the woods. A baby boy is stillborn. A young Queen is taken ill. An ExtraOrdinary Wizard mysteriously resigns from his post. And ...
Angie Sage bibliography
- Magyk: Septimus Heap, Book One (2005)
Who is Septimus Heap? A lost child? An ordinary Hero? A powerful wizard? The Magyk begins here. The first book in this enthralling new series by Angie Sage leads readers on a fantastic journey filled with quirky characters and magykal charms, potions, and spells. Magyk is an original story of lost and rediscovered identities, rich with humor and heart.
- Flyte: Septimus Heap, Book Two (2006)
- Physik: Septimus Heap, Book Three (2007)
- Queste: Septimus Heap, Book Four (2008)
- The Magykal Papers: Septimus Heap (2009)
- Syren: Septimus Heap, Book Five (2009, forthcoming)
- Darke: Septimus Heap, Book Six (forthcoming)
- My Haunted House: Araminta Spook, Book One (2006)
- The Sword in the Grotto: Araminta Spook, Book Two (2006)
- Frognapped: Araminta Spook, Book Three (2007)
- Vampire Brat: Araminta Spook, Book Four (2007)
- Ghostsitters: Araminta Spook, Book Five (2008)