Graham Hancock is the author of The Sign and the Seal, Fingerprints of the Gods, Keeper of Genesis, Heaven's Mirror, Supernatural and other bestselling investigations of historical mysteries.
His books have been translated into twenty-seven languages and have sold over five million copies worldwide.
His public lectures and broadcasts, including two major TV series for Channel 4, Quest for the Lost Civilisation, and Flooded Kingdoms of the Ice Age, have further established his reputation as an unconventional thinker who raises controversial questions about humanity's past.
Written with the same page-turning appeal that has made his non-fiction so popular, Entangled is his first work of fiction.
Graham Hancock books reviewed
- Ethiopia: The Challenge of Hunger (1985)
- AIDS: The Deadly Epidemic (1986)
- Lords of Poverty: The Power, Prestige, and Corruption of the International Aid Business (1989)
- The Sign and the Seal: The Quest for the Lost Ark of the Covenant (1992)
- Fingerprints of the Gods: The Evidence of Earth's Lost Civilization (1995)
- The Message of the Sphinx: A Quest for the Hidden Legacy of Mankind (1996)
- The Mars Mystery: A Tale of the End of Two Worlds (1998)
- Heaven's Mirror: Quest for the Lost Civilization (1998)
- Fingerprints of the Gods: The Quest Continues (2001)
- Underworld: The Mysterious Origins of Civilization (2002)
- Talisman: Sacred Cities, Secret Faith (2004)
- Supernatural: Meeting with the Ancient Teachers of Mankind (2005)
- Entangled (2010)